acxion 30 mg Phentermine
Registered pharmaceutical forms:
- 15 mg capsules
- 30 mg capsules
Therapeutic indications acxion 30 mg:
As a short-term supplement to exogenous obesity (body mass index equal to or greater than 30 kg / m2
), in an extensive regimen of weight reduction (exercise, diera, behavior modification) medically monitored, and who have failed a clinical response with an adequate weight reduction regimen.
Adults and children over 12 years: One capsule of 15 or 30 mg per day, per hour of breakfast. The duration of treatment is four to six weeks and should not exceed two months of continuous administration. Subsequent treatments require rest periods (without drugs) of four months.
Special treatment guidelines:
- Children under 12 years: its use is not recommended.
- Older adult: Its use is not recommended.
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- Moderate to severe hypertension.
- Cerebrovascular disease.
- Severe cardiac disorders.
- Known hypersensitivity to sympathomimetic drugs.
- Arousal states or history of psychiatric disorders.
- History of drug or alcohol abuse or dependence.
- Simultaneous treatment with monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitors or within 14 days after administration.
Interactions acxion 30 mg :
- Should be used with caution in patients receiving drugs sympathomimetics.
- Alcohol can increase the side effects on the nervous system Central, such as vertigo, dizziness, and confusion, so it should be used in conjunction with East.
- It should not be used in combination with fenfluramine or desfenfluramine because severe primary pulmonary hypertension or vascular disorders may occur serious cardiac.
When and How to Take acxion 30 mg
Unless otherwise directed by your doctor or pharmacist, take Acxion first thing in the morning. This medication is most effective when taken and digested on an empty stomach, so take it at least 30-50 minutes before breakfast with a full glass of water (2).
The maximum dose of Acxion is 30 mg per day. The 15mg dose can be taken two times per day, while the 30mg dose is only taken once per day.
If you are unsure how to take your specific dose of acxion 30 mg (phentermine), speak with your pharmacist. He or she can help determine the best schedule for you, taking into account other medications and your individual work-sleep schedule.