Klonopin 2 mg (k Roche 2 K Klonopin)
Klonopin 2 mg (k Roche 2 K Klonopin) belongs to a class of medications called benzodiazepines. kpin 2 mg is commonly used to treat seizures, anxiety, panic attacks, and insomnia. A common brand name is Klonopin.
Absorption:Well absorbed from the GI tract.
Distribution: Probably crosses the blood-brain barrier and the placenta.
Protein Binding: 85%.
Metabolism and Excretion:Mostly metabolized by the liver.
Half-life: 18– 50 hr.
How should I store KLONOPIN?
• Store KLONOPIN between 59°F to 86°F (15°C to 30°C)
What are the possible side effects of KLONOPIN?
KLONOPIN can also make your seizures happen more often or make them worse. Call your healthcare provider right away if your seizures get worse while taking KLONOPIN.
The most common side effects of KLONOPIN include:
- Problems with walking and coordination
- Problems with memory
How should I take Klonopin 2 mg?
- Take KLONOPIN exactly as your healthcare provider tells you. KLONOPIN is available as a tablet.
- Do not stop taking KLONOPIN without first talking to your healthcare provider. Stopping KLONOPIN suddenly can cause serious problems.
- KLONOPIN tablets should be taken with water and swallowed whole.
- If you take too much KLONOPIN, call your healthcare provider or local Poison Control Center right away.
Who should not take Klonopin 2 mg?
Do not take KLONOPIN if you:
- are allergic to benzodiazepines
- have significant liver disease
- have an eye disease called acute narrow angle glaucoma
Nb: Klonopin 2 mg can cause serious side effects. Because stopping KLONOPIN suddenly can also cause serious problems, do not stop taking KLONOPIN without talking to your healthcare provider first.
Klonopin is contraindicated in patients with the following conditions:
- History of sensitivity to benzodiazepines
- Clinical or biochemical evidence of significant liver disease
- Acute narrow angle glaucoma (it may be used in patients with open angle glaucoma who are receiving appropriate therapy).
Klonopin (Clonazepam) is a popular benzodiazepine used for the short-term treatment of seizures and panic attacks. The drug has various benefits and side effects, and a high potential for abuse. In fact, in order to abuse or sell Klonopin, many people lie about their symptoms to get ahold of the drug.
Some of the slang names used for Klonopin are:
- K & Pin
- Super Valium
- “The Dollar Rate”
How supplied Klonopin roche
Klonopin tablets are available as scored tablets with a K-shaped perforation—0.5 mg, orange (NDC 0004-0068-01); and unscored tablets with a K-shaped perforation—1 mg, blue (NDC 0004-0058-01); 2 mg, white (NDC 0004-0098-01)—bottles of 100.
0.5 mg — 1/2 KLONOPIN (front) ROCHE (scored side)
1 mg — 1 KLONOPIN (front) ROCHE (reverse side)
2 mg — 2 KLONOPIN (front) ROCHE (reverse side)
Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted to 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F).