Oxycontin 80mg ( Oxy OC 80s )
Oxycontin 80mg is a prescription medicine used to treat moderate to severe pain. It may be used alone or with other medications.
- Oxy OC 80s is an opioid pain medication.
- It is not known if Oxys is safe and effective in children younger than 18 years of age.
Commercial Names: Oxycodone, Percodan , Percocet
Street Names: O.C., Oxycet, Oxycotton, Oxy, Hillbilly Heroin, Percs
Common street names for oxycodone include the following:
- Blue – This is a reference to the color of the pill itself, but it is not the most popular nickname because many drugs come in the form of a blue pill.
- Kicker – This is a common street name for oxycodone. Rather than describing the pill, however, this nickname describes what the drug can do to a person once the key ingredient is released throughout the body. It often makes people feel high creating a mental and physical “kick.”
- Percs – This street name is a reference to the brand-name Percocet, which contains oxycodone.
- 512s – This is a reference to a generic brand of Percocet that prints 512 on the pill.
- Hillbilly heroin – This was originally named for another drug (hydromorphine), but the term is now used for oxycodone as well as OxyContin.
- OC – This is just an abbreviation of the name oxycodone. It is also used interchangeably with OxyContin.
How much does Oxy OC 80s cost ?
hen legally sold, a 10-mg tablet of O C will cost $1.25 and an 80-mg tablet will cost $6. When illegally sold, a 10s tablet can cost between $5.00 and $10.00. An 80-mg tablet can cost between $65.00 and $80.50.
Side Effects of OxyContin?
It may cause serious side effects including:
- noisy breathing,
- shallow breathing,
- breathing that stops during sleep (sleep apnea),
- slow heart rate or weak pulse,
- light-headed feeling,
- unusual thoughts or behavior,
- loss of appetite,
- dizziness, and
- worsening tiredness or weakness,
Get medical help right away, if you have any of the symptoms listed above.
The most common side effects of Perco include:
- stomach pain,
- nausea, and