Roxicodone 30 mg mallinckrodt
Roxicodone 30 mg mallinckrodt (oxycodone hydrochloride) Tablets USP, CII 30 mg indicated for the management of pain severe enough to require an opioid analgesic and for which alternative treatments are inadequate.
Limitations of Use Roxicodone 30 mg
Because of the risks of addiction, abuse, and misuse with opioids, even at recommended doses, reserve ROXICODONE for use in patients for whom alternative treatment options (e.g., non-opioid analgesics or opioid combination products):
- Have not been tolerated, or are not expected to be tolerated,
- Have not provided adequate analgesia, or are not expected to provide adequate analgesia.
USE IN SPECIFIC POPULATIONS
- Infants born to mothers physically dependent on opioids will also be physically dependent and may exhibit respiratory difficulties and withdrawal symptoms.
- Breast feeding: oxycodone has been detected in breast milk.
- Pediatrics: safety and effectiveness in pediatric patients have not been established.
Brand roxy 30 mg ( Roxy 30’s)
Oxycodone Tablet (Tablet 30 mg) by Mallinckrodt Inc Pharmaceuticals Group.