Tempus 2mg Alprazolam
Tempus 2mg alprazolam is mexican Xanax manufactured by Tempus Pharma and also used to treat anxiety disorders and panic disorder.
Use Tempus 2mg
Follow the directions on your prescription label and read all medication guides or instruction sheets. Never use alprazolam in larger amounts, or for longer than prescribed. Tell your doctor if you feel an increased urge to use more of alprazolams.
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to alprazolam: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
xans Bars can slow or stop your breathing, especially if you have recently used an opioid medication or alcohol. A person caring for you should seek emergency medical attention if you have slow breathing with long pauses, blue colored lips, or if you are hard to wake up.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- weak or shallow breathing;
- a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out;
- a seizure;
- hallucinations, risk-taking behavior;
- increased energy, decreased need for sleep;
- racing thoughts, being agitated or talkative;
- double vision; or
- jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).