What is Terfamex od 37.5 mg phentermine
Terfamex od 37.5 mg phentermine is indicated to treat people with exogenous obesity, a type of obesity that does not depend on internal factors.
What is the difference between Terfamex and Terfamex od?
OD is Presented in orodispersible tablets placed under the tongue and disintegrate instantly, releasing the active substance.
The box of this product contains 30 tablets with 15, 30 and 37.5mg each.
Route of administration: Oral.
Adults: Take 15 to 30 mg one hour before breakfast, that is, on an empty stomach.
The duration of treatment can extended for up to 3 months.
This medicine can have side effects, although not everyone gets them, such as:
- nausea and vomiting
- Chills and alopecia
- Liquid or softened stools
- Anxiety, tachycardia and palpitations
- Low blood pressure and sleep disorders
- Erectile dysfunction and menstrual disorders
- Headache, irritability and nervousness
- Greasy stools and increased defecation
- Dry mouth, excessive thirst and constipation
- Fecal incontinence, abdominal pain, and greasy dripping from the anus