Yellow xanax bars ( R039 2mg )
Yellow xanax bars ( R039 2mg ) is Pill with imprint R 0 3 9 is Yellow, Rectangle and has been identified as Alprazolam 2 mg. It is supplied by Actavis. Classified as a Schedule 4 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Taking R039 xanax 2mg with other drugs that make you sleepy or slow your breathing can cause dangerous side effects or death. Ask your doctor before using opioid medication, a sleeping pill, a muscle relaxer, prescription cough medicine, or medicine for depression or seizures.
Before taking Yellow xanax bars
You should not take alprazolam if:
- you also take itraconazole or ketoconazole (antifungal medicines); or
- you have a history of allergic reaction to any benzodiazepine (diazepam, lorazepam, Ativan, Klonopin, Restoril, Tranxene, Valium, Versed, Xanax, and others).
To make sure this medicine is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:
- breathing problems such as COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) or sleep apnea (breathing that stops during sleep);
- drug or alcohol addiction;
- depression, mood problems, or suicidal thoughts or behavior;
- a seizure; or
- kidney or liver disease (especially alcoholic liver disease).
Do not use Yellow xanax bars if you are pregnant. This medicine can cause birth defects, and your baby could become dependent on the drug. This can cause life-threatening withdrawal symptoms in the baby after it is born. Babies born dependent on habit-forming medicine may need medical treatment for several weeks.